After almost two decades raising grandchildren with mental disabilities, I have become aware of the many challenges parents can face should they take custody of a grandchild. I have posted some of the challenges in the top menu bar of this website under the heading: Raising Your Child’s Child. If you are considering raising your grandchild, please read through the first Eight Chapters and in Chapter Nine discover the many questions you should be asking yourself and others before taking custody of your child’s child.
- Chapter 1: What’s The Rush?
- Chapter 2: Invincible or – Invisible?
- Chapter 3: Grandson plus – Baggage?
- Chapter 4: Oh, The Expense!
- Chapter 5: Interests & Supports
- Chapter 6: Grandchild with Mental Health Disorders
- Chapter 7: So Many Appointments!
- Chapter 8: Your Health & Aging
- Chapter 9: Making an Informed Decision
- Raising a Child with a Mood Disorder #bipolar (momsvacationland.com)