CONTACT Hamilton of Ontario, Canada is an entry point for services for children, youth under 18 who have social, emotional, behavioural or psychiatric and/or development concerns, and for adults with developmental disabilities and who live in Hamilton, Ontario.
According to the organization’s brochure… CONTACT Hamilton provides:
- Information about available services
- Central intake and referral
- Coordination of services
- Planning for the children’s and development services systems
The brochure continues… Who Can Refer to CONTACT?
- Anyone can contact us directly. This includes the person in need of services, a family member, school personnel, physician or community agency. A physician’s referral is not required.
- There is no fee for CONTACT’s services. CONTACT Hamilton is funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
The service does not necessarily require a visit to the CONTACT office for an interview as telephone interviews and intake information can be completed over the phone.
For more information on services, call CONTACT Hamilton at 905-570-8888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://www.contacthamilton.com