DISH is co-sponsored by the Hamilton (ON) Public Library and Community Information Service Hamilton:
On its website: http://www.hpl.ca, the Hamilton (ON) Public Library states….
Disability information is available through DISH (Disability Information Service Helpline). DISH staff can discuss and customize answers to your inquiries about a wide range of issues relating to disability and life in the community. If you would find it helpful to talk to someone about…
- Community Services
- Government Income Benefits
- Housing options and renovation information
- Social and Public policy issues
- Technical aids and devices funding
- Disability Awareness and Education
Please call or email and we will be happy to help. DISH is located on the 3rd floor of the Central Library.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Phone: 905-546-3474
- Email: DISH@hpl.ca
- Mailing Address: DISH, Box 2700, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 4E4